- Request for Disposition
- Request for Destruction
- Correction Request Form
- Responsibilities For Use
Tools (Presentation Handouts)
- Dispose, Destroy, or File?
- Document Inventory Worksheet
- Common NMSU Retention Requirements:
- NMSU Record Custodians
- NMSU Library, University Archives
- BDMS (Banner Document Management System): PBAN – UBAN
- New Mexico Administrative Codes
- New Mexico Commission of Public Records – State Records Center and Archives: NMCPR
- NMCPR Records Management Division E-mail Retention
- Frequently asked questions about Instant Messaging
- Thirty-Two Instant Messaging Rules: Best Practices to Keep You in Business and out of Court
- Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM)
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- Association for Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA)
- A “pallet” of copier paper (20-lb. sheet weight, or 20#) contains 40 cartons and weighs 1 ton. To view information source click here.
- Take a look at our RMR Haiku.
- Answers to the Word Search Puzzle.