- Request for Disposition
- Request for Destruction (to be used only for records scanned in to BDMS)
- Correction Request Form
- Request for BDMS Security Access
- Responsibilities For Use
- Transfer of Custody Form
Tools (Handouts from Information Session)
- Document Inventory Worksheet
- Common NMSU Retention Requirements:
- NMSU Record Custodians
- NMSU Library, University Archives
- BDMS (Banner Document Management System): PBAN – UBAN
- New Mexico Administrative Codes
- New Mexico Commission of Public Records – State Records Center and Archives: NMCPR
- Frequently asked questions about Instant Messaging
- Thirty-Two Instant Messaging Rules: Best Practices to Keep You in Business and out of Court
- Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM)
- Association for Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA)
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- A “pallet” of copier paper (20-lb. sheet weight, or 20#) contains 40 cartons and weighs 1 ton. To view information source click here.
- Take a look at our RMR Haiku.
- Answers to the Word Search Puzzle.